ForensiCopy License Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you and the developer (Nick Raedts) covering your use of ForensiCopy (the “Software”).
1) ForensiCopy is provided as freeware.
1a) ForensiCopy is currently offered free for private and commercial use.
1b) The developer reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this website.
2) ForensiCopy Software is owned by Nick Raedts and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
3) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior written consent from the developer (Nick Raedts). In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
4) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
5) Limited warranty: ForensiCopy and documentation are “as is” without any warranty. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software. In no event shall ForensiCopy or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty. By using ForensiCopy, you accept all responsibility for any actions taken while using the application. The developer makes no guarantee against any failure of the application (including but not limited to software or hardware damage or data loss) and shall not be liable for any loss, cost, claim, damage, demand or expense you may suffer howsoever arising as a result of your actions when using the application. You fully acknowledge the risk involved and accept that the developer is not liable for any losses or damages you may suffer as a result thereof.
Copyright © 2014 by Nick Raedts, Netherlands.
All rights reserved.